Teacher-Mentor at Raffles Institution
Project Work (2015)
- Coached and mentored 20 groups of students through process of Research → Ideation → Presentation/Pitch
- Re-designed entire 3-year ‘Logic’ unit in Philosophy Department
- Led development of new programs, e.g. Raffles Youth Entrepreneurship Programme, Advanced Philosophy (Gap Semester), Values-in-Action lesson packages
- Designed differentiated lessons for different learning styles and abilities
- Incorporated technology to facilitate and enhance learning
- Established & fostered working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Planned inter-school events
- Notable partners: Boston Consulting Group, Reactor
- Trained fellow teachers to incorporate blogs and classroom management apps into lessons and assessments
- Designed and conducted training workshops for teachers in China and Indonesia
Events Assistant at VMSD (part-time)
- Planned and managed events
Advertising Copywriter at David (Ogilvy & Mather)(intern)
- Notable clients: DBS, The Substation
- Crafted copy and messaging for email marketing
- Crafted copy for business website
- Notable clients: Citibank, Standard Chartered Bank, Health Promotions Board (microsite), Rita Haque Consultancy
Find out more about my Educational Background.
This is only a snapshot! Find out more about my Work Experience on LinkedIn.
Curious about my side project? Click here to find out more about Project: Fly-bottle or visit the website.
Request my resume.