This is becoming something of a mini-series, but more information keeps finding its way to me! Girls Gone Strong is, in fact, doing a series on this and they’ve just uploaded an incredibly informative post on what kind of strength training workout a mother-to-be could do!
Some highlights from the post:
- Jessie Mundell, the author, discusses warm-ups
- There are links galore! (So there’s an entire database of relevant information.)
- There is specific mention of particular exercises to prep for delivery. Yes, my favorite exercises are definitely mum-to-be-friendly: SQUATS! DEADLIFTS! GLUTE BRIDGES!
- What not to do is mentioned
- There is mention of how hard you should push. (Pun intended.)